Post-Pandemic, the world is thankfully moving on.
We are very excited to advise that WE HAVE TOO!
Recently, we made the move to a bigger, brighter and more travel-inspiring shop front to plan holiday magic! We are now fully operational from 122 Queen Street, Ayr, just across the road from our original location.
We are now well and truly settled-in to our beautiful new space after a few crazy, crazy, busy weeks! A HUGE thank-you to the amazing vendors who helped bring this project together: Integrity Builders, Scuderi Signs, DG&M O'Shea Painters, Hire a Sparkie Electrical We LOVE your work and are so appreciative of your time, service and professionalism!
As always, a very special thank you to our many wonderful clients who continue to support and invest in the services we work very hard to provide. Without each and every one of you, none of our growth is possible. We value the trust you continually place in each one of us, to bring your travel dreams to life!
Be sure to pop into our new space at 122 Queen Street, and start planning that holiday! Life is too short to wait – this beautiful world is waiting for you!
The Jetsetter Travel Team
"Stef has gone above and beyond all expectations.."
"Stef has gone above and beyond all expectations of what it means to be a customer connected travel agent. Making sure all relevant arrangements have been as smooth as possible during such a dynamic travel period is one of her many amazing qualities she can offer her clients. Will without a doubt be consulting with Stef and Jetsetter Travel for all future adventure arrangements!"
- J. Romeo
"Stefania is a very caring and professional young woman who has gone above and beyond..."
"We can not thank Stefania enough in her efforts in getting our son home from Canada after 4 months of bumped and cancelled flights.
Stefania was constantly in touch with us and officials from numerous consulates and airlines in trying to get some clarity on the requirements for Jalen to travel home in these trying times of Covid. There were many road blocks but Stefania would find another solution to the situation, she is a very professional, caring young woman who has gone above and beyond and has taken a lot of the stress away from us as she knows how the system works. I can not recommend Stefania at Jetsetter travel highly enough and for any of our future travels we will definitely be patronising Stefania’s business as this industry has been hit very hard. Thankyou from the bottom of our hearts."
- M. T. & J. Romeo
"We Can't Speak Highly Enough...!"
"Home safe and sound, now in self isolation for 14 days. So glad we had Stefania at Jetsetter plan our holiday. We can't speak highly enough about her proffesionalism, her knowlege, understanding, advice and always going above and beyond. With everything that was going on, Stef kept us up to date which was very reassuring helping us to continue enjoying our holiday. When she advised us that it was best to come home, she made the whole process stress free. Our holiday was only cut short by a couple of days due to COVID-19 restrictions, we feel very blessed & grateful to have gone everywhere we had planned. Thank you so much Stef for making our holiday so special!"
- R. & E. Romeo
Review Us On Facebook
Do you have a positive Review you wish to share with the world? We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service and word of mouth travels fast. Help us grow our business by sharing your positive review on Facebook today!
Why Book with Jetsetter Travel?
We're Award-Winning. In an industry as widespread as ours it can be increasingly difficult to stand out. Despite this, the Jetsetter Travel Team have made their mark in the National Travel Industry. Below are some of our proud achievements.
2014 - Emirates Scholarship Winner - National Travel Industry Awards
2015 - Outstanding Achievement Award - ITG/ETG
2016 - Young Agent of The Year (N) - National Travel Industry Awards
2016 - Best Travel Agency (N) - National Travel Industry Awards
2016 - Outstanding Achievement Award - ITG/ETG
2017 - Best Owner/Manager (N) - National Travel Industry Awards
2017 - Best Travel Consultant (N) - National Travel Industry Awards
2018 - Young Agent of The Year (N) - National Travel Industry Awards
Are you looking for something that isn't listed above? Don't hesitate to reach out to us, we are always more than happy to assist with your query and either provide a solution, or point you in the right direction as to where you can find what you're looking for!
Contact us today, we can't wait to hear from you.!
5 Reasons To Use A Travel Agent at Jetsetter Travel
1. They're human - just like you! The most basic and powerful way to connect with another person is to listen. Our Human Travel Speclialists will listen to your individual needs, ask questions and tailor the arrangements to suit you, whilst building a genuine connection. Who knows - you might just gain a new friend in your Travel Specialist!
2. They'll save you hours and dollars! When you want to master a skill, you make it a study. That is exactly what our Travel Specialists have done over the course of their careers and in their day to day tasks. They will provide the very best advice at the very best price to suit your needs.
3. It's easier to call an Agent than a Computer. Unfortunately, computers can't talk back, and many off-shore providers will be difficult to reach at the best of times (In the rare case you actually know who you're booking with in the first place). Imagine how stressful this could be in an emergency? Our Travel Specialists are available 24/7 to help, and know the ins and outs of your booking to provide the best advice.
4. They're experts who consider all areas of your holiday! Forget doing your own research. We have the resources and experience to be at the forefront of your travel destination or experience. From the big events not to miss, to the weather patterns on the ground, we make the most suitable recommendations to ensure you get the most out of your holiday.
5. Buying travel is far too special to do on your own. "See the World. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees. Ask for no security" - Ray Bradbury. We happen to agree with Ray and strongly agree that a single travel experience can indeed change your life forever, in ways you never imagined or understood.
The Jetsetter Team xo